The past 19 months after graduation working in the social sector definitely has changed as a person.
From working in Uttarakhand on building a sustainable waste management, to working on the Human Impacts on Climate Change as a field reporter in Meghalaya, Nagaland, Assam, Uttarakhand and the forest and Tribal areas of Maharashtra it certainly has been a journey.
On top of that working with Headmasters in Remote government schools of Uttarakhand has made me realize, the importance of doing courses online apart from gathering grassroot knowledge.
Here are some recommended courses from my side that can aid your journey in making a fulfilling impact in the Social Sector
- Design Thinking for the Greater Good: Innovation in the Social Sector (https://www.coursera.org/learn/uva-darden-design-thinking-social-sector/home/welcome)
- Voices of Social Change (https://www.coursera.org/learn/voicesofsocialchange/home/welcome)
- Social Impact Strategy: Tools for Entrepreneurs and Innovators (https://www.coursera.org/learn/social-impact/home/welcome)
- Becoming a changemaker: Introduction to Social Innovation (https://www.coursera.org/learn/social-innovation/home/welcome)
- How to Change the World (https://www.coursera.org/learn/world-change?)